Our tasting room is open to the public for drop in sales and tastings throughout the year and our general opening hours can be found on Our Location page.
Throughout the year we host a number of tasting and tour events. Pre-booking for our general tasting events is essential as they do tend to fill up quite quickly. Please see our Events Diary for dates & how to reserve a space on one of these events.
Alternatively you may wish to book a private tour for you and your family, friends or work colleagues. A £30 deposit is required to secure a date and time for private tour groups.
Duration and Cost of General & Private tours
Duration : 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Cost: £15 per person
Min No of people : 15
Max No of people : 35
- Tour of the vineyard where we grow the Champagne grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Explanation of the various vineyard activities that occur throughout the year
- Tour of our state-of-the-art specialist winery and equipment
- An insight into the sparkling wine making process
- Visit to the cellars where secondary bottle fermentation takes place
- Tasting of all our current releases in our picturesque tasting room that overlooks the South Downs
- Private Tours are subject to the availability of our staff so we recommend that two or three alternative dates are suggested when enquiring.
- Friday evenings and weekends are not available for private tours.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accomodate persons under the age of 18 years or dogs (apart from guide dogs).
- We have disabled access to our Winery and Tasting Room.
- We do not accept bookings from Stag or Hen parties (or companies working on behalf of such groups).
If you would be interested in booking a Tour please contact us via our Enquiry Form