Ridgeview have taken double accolades in the MDHUB awards with Tamara Roberts awarded CEO of the Year and Esther Dawson PA of the Year. MDHUB is the premier peer to peer business growth network for Managing Directors in Southern England. Tamara has been an active member for 7 years and has valued the peer support of like-minded entrepreneurial leaders.
In the Judges’ comments on what it takes to be a CEO of the Year highlighted that it was Tamara’s “extraordinary resilience, tenacity, creativity, humanity and sheer bloody determination to make the business work was what made her shine.” They were impressed with Tamara’s recent accolades:
- – Sussex Business Woman of the Year in 2015 at the Business Women in Excellence Awards
- – International Business Women of the Year in 2017 at the Women in Excellence Awards
- – In 2019 the 33rd most influential person in the wine industry Drinks Retailing Magazine
- – 2nd in the Power List of the English Wine Industry in the Grocer Magazine
- – On the Board of WSTA, Wines GB and Sussex University Business & Economics School
- – And probably what she’s most proud of… Burgess Hill Rugby Club – Volunteer of the Year
On top of Ridgeview acclaimed as the current ‘International Winemakers of the Year’ and voted number 36 Vineyard in the World to visit.
Tamara commented “I am absolutely thrilled to be awarded this amongst my MDHUB peers, truly unexpected and I am so very thankful to the Hub for the support in getting Ridgeview where it is today.”
Esther Dawson joined Ridgeview as Tamara’s Executive Assistant in 2014. Tamara was so pleased for Esther’s tireless support to be recognised; “Esther is not just an amazing EA but has also managed our HR function and helped implement many changes in this area to increase employee engagement. Esther is an absolutely incredible person who thoroughly deserves this recognition and more”. Esther also has co-established the thriving Sussex PA Network, holding supportive networking events, sharing best practice and ideas.
We are incredibly proud of them both and fortunate to have such an inspiring leadership team at Ridgeview.