COVID Important Information
The safety of our customers and staff is of primary importance to us and our aim is to create an environment in which everyone feels as comfortable as possible.
Before your visit:
Guests are advised to pre book for the following:
- Wine garden: All tables are outdoor with good ventilation and are comfortably spaced. Table service continues to be in place.
- Vineyard tour & tasting: Hosted outside with the wine tasting in the garden.
- Classic tours: Hosted inside and out. The indoor tasting room will be well ventilated with comfortable spacing of tables and seating. The wearing of face coverings when indoors is optional but encouraged.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been ‘pinged’ by the NHS track and trace system, please do not visit us until it is safe for you to do so. This applies to other guests in your group also.
We encourage our staff and visitors to carry out regular lateral flow tests prior to arriving at the estate.
Call 01444 242 040 or email email@example.com to amend or cancel your booking or if you have any queries.
During your visit:
- A member of the team will greet visitors and offer additional information about onsite safety on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and throughout the estate.
- The NHS QR Code continues to be available for scanning for those with the NHS COVID-19 App or alternatively supplying name and contact email or phone number. These details will be held securely and for no longer than 21 days.
- We encourage the wearing of face coverings when indoors including visiting the cellar door shop and toilets.
- When outdoors face coverings are no longer being worn, however if you prefer our staff member to wear one, please let them know.
- We will be operating on a table-service only basis.
- We will ensure comfortable spacing between tables
- We ask guests to be considerate when moving around to be considerate of distance from others not in your group.
- All tables will be fully sanitised between each booking.
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware will be thoroughly washed at temperatures greater than 60 degrees to sanitise.
- All surfaces and touchpoints will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- Our toilets are open and will be sanitised frequently.
- Disposable menus are available.
- We are continuing to operate cashless payments.
Other useful information
- Children are welcome in Wine Garden.
- Dogs are not permitted on the estate.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
We hope that the above offers you peace of mind during your visit, but if you do have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us at any time before, during or after your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the estate soon!