COVID Important Information
Before you visit:
- All guests must pre-book (even if only coming for a tasting or a drink) and, when asked, provide details so that they can be contacted as needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme.
- Details required are your name and a phone number or email address only.
- These details will be held securely electronically for no longer than 21 days.
- Following 21 days, contact information will be deleted.
- In line with guidance, we will be taking bookings of up to two households per table, at this present time we are unable to take large bookings.
- Please do not visit the estate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, and/or high temperature, and/or loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste – anosmia) or have been contacted by the NHS Test & Trace system. Call 01444 242 040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your booking.
During Your Visit
- A member of the team will check in all guests, confirming contact details and offering additional information about onsite safety.
- This team member will not be wearing a mask, but will be adhering to 2m social distancing. Markings will be in place.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available on arrival and throughout the site.
- Our service team will be provided with reusable face coverings and disposable gloves to be used for the preparation and service of food, and the service of drinks.
- We will ensure 2m spacing between tables, however we rely on your vigilance in adhering to the government guidance when eating or drinking outdoors with people you do not live with. It is the responsibility of guests to comply with the below;
- You can meet in groups of up to two households
- Individuals from different households may meet in groups of up to six.
- Do not interact socially with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know.
- Socially distance by keeping two metres away from those not in your household or one metre when you can mitigate the risk by taking other precautions including; avoiding being face-to-face and using a face covering (this includes those on your table that are from another household).
- Children are welcome but must be seated.
- Dogs are not permitted in the vineyard.
- Thorough cleaning of touchpoints and equipment will be undertaken regularly.
- All tables will be fully sanitised between each booking.
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware will be thoroughly washed at temperatures greater than 60 degrees to sanitise.
- All surfaces and touchpoints will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- Our toilets are open and will be sanitised frequently. Sanitiser spray and disposable paper towel will also be available should you wish to sanitise any touchpoints in toilets ahead of use.
- Menus are available by QR code on every table on the BUTLR App or as disposable menus on request. Please advise us of any food allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
- All staff have been trained to adhere to rigorous hygiene standards and safe social distancing measures of 2m. Table service controls are in place, where less than 2m.
- We are not accepting cash payments at present, payment must be made via card or the BUTLR App. Please download the BUTLR App ahead of your visit.
We hope that the above offers you peace of mind during your visit, but if you do have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us at any time before, during or after your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the estate soon!