Our heart goes out to those who have been affected by COVID-19 and to all our friends and supporters who face so much uncertainty at this time. We have been rigorously following the recommendations of Public Health England and as ever, our focus is on exceptional levels of hygiene across the business. In-line with current government guidelines, and to minimise the impact on our customers and team
Ridgeview’s Tasting Room, Vineyard, Tours and Tastings remain closed to the public until further notice.
Our shop is now open for drop-in sales Monday – Saturday 11am – 4pm
As we gradually begin with a phased reopening, the safety of our customers and staff is of primary importance. We have therefore introduced the following measures and would ask you to be mindful of these when visiting our shop.
- – We are operating from our Head Office building to allow for adequate social distancing measures, so please follow the temporary directional signage when arriving on site.
- – Please observe social distancing guidelines by keeping a 2metre distance from other customers and staff
- – We will be serving one customer at a time. There may be the requirement to queue outside for a short time but shelter from rain/sun is provided
- – Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance to the shop for your use
- – Accepted payment methods include pre-payment via the Ridgeview website, card transaction using chip and pin, or contactless for transactions under £45
- – For click and collect customers please arrive at your allocated timeslot
- – Whether collecting an order or dropping-in, a member of the team will take your order and leave your purchases at a safe distance, please adhere to blue floor markings.
- – In the unlikely event a member of staff is not readily available please telephone 01444 242040
- – Our visitor toilets are currently closed to the public
Our priority at this time is to ensure that we can continue to produce the highest quality wine and keep our shop open for you and our warehouse & website up-and-running to deliver to our customers.
Any upcoming Tours & Tastings will be postponed and if you have a booking with us, we will be in contact regarding this. For those that have gift vouchers that are nearing expiry, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can ensure you are able to visit later in the year.
Our retail team continues to be available to assist with wine orders, wine club advice, and general enquiries via email or the Ridgeview website. Our full range of wines is also available to order online with our new Complimentary Next-Day delivery service for all orders no matter how big or small!
In the coming weeks as guidance changes, we hope to be able to welcome you back to the estate for picnics, tastings & tours. Keep an eye out for updates or sign up to our mailing list for all the latest news
We are all in this together and feel confident that our customers may need a little sparkle in the lives from time-to-time to see them through. We thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty and hope to welcome you back to Ridgeview very soon.
The Ridgeview Team